The customer has the right to cancel the order, provided that the sending of the order has not started. The cancellation is made at the request of the customer via email or telephone.
The cancellation of the order can also be done in all the steps before the order is completed in the e-shop. During the electronic ordering process you can "go back" and remove the quantities of products from your cart by clicking on the "Remove" button.
You can see the status of your order from the order history. In case the shipping process has started, the cancellation can be made, but you will be charged with the shipping costs of the product.
Users in their capacity as consumers have the right to withdraw according to article 4a of Law 2251/1994. Specifically, they have the right within fourteen (14) calendar days from the acceptance of the Terms to withdraw from this contract without justification and without compensation. In any case, if the User withdraws he must pay the corresponding charges for the products he received.
Right of Withdrawal:
The right of withdrawal does not apply to orders that are executed within the store or have been invoiced to a company or are worth up to 30 euros.
You have the right to withdraw within 14 calendar days, returning the product to us. The right of withdrawal is valid as long as the product is in its factory packaging without any signs of violation of the safety tape or use of the product or damage to the packaging and the return is made at your own expense and cost within 14 calendar days from the day of withdrawal (or you return it, or send it by a carrier delivered to the company's premises). Once the situation is checked and the return is approved, we will refund you in full the price you paid for the specific purchase, in the same way you paid it. Refunds are made within 14 days. Products purchased after our proposal will be accepted.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
• Products made for you by your own specifications or by special order.
• Services that have already been performed.
• Products that are not suitable for return for health reasons (eg headphones) once unsealed, as well as printer supplies, sealed audio recordings, or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, which were unsealed after delivery.
• Computers, tablets and any device containing software once unsealed.
• Products in which the safety tape has been violated, are considered used and are therefore excluded from withdrawal (in this case there is an impairment of the value of the product and can be returned by arrangement).